
Hello & Good Morning!
I decided to start my new day by actually starting a new day. So much has happened in the last few months and this morning I realized that there's nothing I can do about all that. EXCEPT ... do my best to make the best of it all!
So, as I was watering my flowers and veggies this morning, I looked around my big beautiful backyard and saw all the new life sprouting and growing. Taking my cue from that, I decided that looking forward is what I need to be doing. What happened happened. Nothing to be done about it. The newness of life all around me is where the action is! Yes, it will all go away eventually from cold and snow {ugh}, but in the meantime, it's what's happening!
And here is some proof of that newness!
Welcome and enjoy...

{the sign is at the bottom of our front steps & it does say "welcome" ... too bad you can't see it}

{i totally heart this lilac color. aaron's been taking such good care of these in our backyard}

{this tree is right next to the steps leading up to the deck in the backyard. we still don't know what it is, but it is just so lovely to look at}

{i know the pic is a bit overexposed, but i just adore the new buds on this tree}
Alrighty, on to more new stuff!
Arrivederci!
Isn't spring exhilarating!? :) Beautiful backyard! Makes me think perhaps I should go weed mine. ;)
ReplyDelete