Friday, June 19, 2009


Hello all! If you have ever looked at the list of blogs I follow (which should be to the immediate right of this), you will see that the majority of them are by Moms with a similar passion as me: FRUGALITY and STYLE! And some of these ladies are amazing in their talents, ideas and sources of inspiration. I can tell you that I have found many new and fantastic ideas for our own home.

So, today as I was perusing one of my fave blogs ("My Sweet Savannah"), I came across a fun giveaway she's having. Here's the
link to the giveaway -- check it out! And when you're done with that one, look through the rest of her blog. There are such amazing things on there. And then when you're done with that one, go look through the rest of my list. I love reading about how other people live and how they bring themselves into their homes...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment