Here we go:
4 jobs I've had:
-Albertson's Courtesy Clerk
-Marketing Asst. for WSU Athletics
-Secretary for child care center
-Production Asst. for CBS Sports (2007 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament - 1st/2nd Rounds)
4 movies I watch over and over:
-Pride & Prejudice (2005)
-You've Got Mail
-The Notebook
-Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (YA YA!)
4 places I've lived:
-Clarkston, WA
-Miami, FL
-Bellevue, WA
-Medford, OR
4 TV shows I watch:
-The Office (the bestest!)
-anything on HGTV
-anything on Food Network
-Amazing Race
4 places I've been:
-San Juan, Puerto Rico (also born there)
-Miami, FL
-no other places that deserve to be placed on this list
4 favorite things to eat:
-pizza
-tacos
-mashed potatoes
-chinese food from PF Chang's. (Yes, I know it's probably not real Chinese food ... but it's just so yummy!)
4 places I'd rather be:
-Durham, North Carolina -- Cameron Indoor Stadium & Coach K Court during basketball season
-Italy
-Caribbean
-Oregon Coast
4 things I look forward to this year:
-going on an anniversary trip with my Hubby next month to celebrate our 13th year!!
-finding out if I made the right decision by becoming President of our PTG at school
-watching my Son become a FIFTH GRADER (wait -- am I truly looking forward to THAT?)
-more fun crafting and decorating my way through this new home of ours
4 people I will tag:
-Amy @ Amy's Bloggity Blog
-Patty @ Three Handsome Hansens & A Cinnapatty
-Michelle @ Michelle Sidles Photography
-Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality
Thank you again for the inspiration,

I am with you...I OWN "You've Got Mail" but somehow I still watch it when it's on TV! :) And The Office is my favorite too!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
I own it too! And every season of The Office as well. What can I say, I'm an addict to good TV. HAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm so impressed with your job with CBS sports!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog