Okay, so seriously. It has been WAY too long since I've posted anything. I have new people leaving me comments on my last post -- from ONE MONTH AGO TODAY.
So, you may wonder what has kept me from blogging. Well, blogging. But for the Parent Teacher Group (PTG) for my son's school. I've also been busy being the Prez for said organization. Not sure what I was thinking when I signed on to do that. But I can say that God is certainly teaching ME all kinds of things through this experience... I emphasize ME 'cuz I thought I would be "teaching" OTHERS in this role. Sure, some of that is happening, but I really believe that I'm getting the best (most?) of all the teaching. And the humbling. And the stress management lessons. And the "How Not to Strangle A Fellow PTG'er". :0) But it's all good. And so is God.
The other really funny thing about today being the day I stop and blog here again is that it's our 14 year anniversary ... of our first date! Yeppers. The Hubs called me up Sunday (10/22/95) after church and asked for a date for Wednesday (10/25/95). We went to The Emerald in Pullman (A great Chinese restaurant. Well, great mostly cuz it's one of the only Chinese restaurants in our small town, big college Pullman.) Less than a year later, we was married (8/10/96). WOW. Time has flown...
Okay, back to the grind. Working on laundry, baking, painting the pumpkins (pics to come!) and finishing the cleaning/re-designing of my office. Phew... tired just looking at the list.
Talk soonly! Oh, and this is my 40th post. Pretty cool...

image from one of my fave shows "Pardon the Interruption"

I think it is so hard to balance daily life and blogging too!
ReplyDeleteGo girl! Yes, PTG (PTO here) is a great lesson in human relations isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI failed, that's why I am no longer a part of that organization. I do better helping in the classroom, and the library. :)
Now I'm going to show you a piece of my personality that may shock you: The fact that you can recall all the exact dates of these things is LIKE MAGIC to me! ;) I am the worlds worst at recalling dates/events/times, etc. Maybe that's why I love photography... it helps me remember. hahaa!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've come back to post and I'm glad you've resisted strangling people. I'm very proud of you! ;) AND congrats on 14 AWESOME years with the Hubs. :)