Our Door & Other Stuff
Not wanting to have a naked door, I went ahead and left up our Christmas wreath figuring I would change it up a bit to be less "Christmasy". But the more I looked at it, the more I realized these are all the colors that mean something to me...why change it? And I intentionally tried to design it so that it was a more "rustic-classic" style so that it could stick around for a while.
Anywho. Here she is! What do you think?
OH! Here's a sneak peek of the chair...
still waiting to finish it though. The staple gun we ordered didn't end up being the right one (need smaller staples than it can handle). But it's lookin' good so far!
That teasy peak of the chair looks SO GOOD!!! I can't wait to see her revealed in all her glory!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Can't wait to find the right staple gun so I can move those beauties up to the front room... And then start in on the two other chairs that have been patiently waiting for me to give them some attention!
ReplyDeleteOooh, you need to visit me! Bring your gun! And I LOVE the wreath. You got style. And class. :) And your door is very grateful to not be humiliatingly naked.
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is just beautiful. I desperately need to put a spring one up... I don't know what I am waiting for. Possibly money to go and get one : )
ReplyDeleteKaishon's Mama: hey there! I'm so glad you like the wreath! It's still out there... waiting for me to do something with it. Not sure what I'm gonna do next. I might even take it down for a bit and put the less obtrusive monogrammed-tin-thingy back up. Maybe I will do that -- I'd have something to blog about! HAHA
ReplyDelete