Moving on...
Two days ago, I decided that I could no longer resist the temptation of making these muffins. It's been sooo hot around here lately, therefore, making just the thought of firing up the oven something I didn't want to do. But we had a break from the heat outside, so I took the plunge*!
I found this recipe on a blog somewhere, quickly forgot the name of said blog, then decided to Google it. It's on A. BUNCH. of blogs out there, so I'm not necessarily stealing it. Just borrowing it from all those other fantastic places. {heehee}
Oh -- you want the recipe? Okay. Here you go:
Yep. That's right. Only two ingredients + your choice of muffin cup sizes = YUMMY! (the iPhone cord not included, however.) The original recipe used pureed pumpkin, but I only had sweet potatoes on hand. I will give it a go with the pumpkin some time soon. I'll have to. These muffins won't make it into Saturday, so I'll have to stop by the store to pick up more supplies. Enjoy!
*these muffins are from today's batch. Wednesday's batch used Triple Fudge Chocolate. Yep, you read that right. TRIPLE FUDGE CHOCOLATE.
Annie
I hear you on firing up the oven. I'm thankful for our lousy weather today because I'm going to fire up my over to make some Huckleberry muffins!! Yeah for TOLERABLE weather. ;)
ReplyDeleteYum! Those will make a perfect after-school snack. I'm heading to the store now.
ReplyDelete