Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kitchen Sneak Peeks

We've been working on the kitchen all summer long.  Just bits and pieces at a time.  But it's been a blast watching the design unfold.  I had a general idea of what I wanted the end result to be -- I made lists, pulled paint chips, researched primers/fabrics/finishes/etc.  But it hasn't really happened that way.  It's been more of an evolution ... and it's been great!

Alrighty then ... on with the sneaky peaks!


The Befores:




Mid-Way:



Inspiration Pieces & the Beginning of Some "Stuff":





A Few Finished Pieces:





Stay Tuned for more in the very near future...  :0)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the WHOLE thing finished!! And I really like those frames in the last pic. VERY COOL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your painted wallpaper walls. WIll you come do mine please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that stenciled wall looks pretty interesting! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete