Friday, June 26, 2009

My Current Mood...



HA! Scared ya, didn't I???

Well, I've been reading through one of my current favorite blogs,
A Soft Place to Land, and discovered something Kimba uses to convey and plan out her design ideas. A mood board made via Polyvore.com. How FUN! I spent way too long working my way through it, but it was so worth it!

Anywho, here's the mock up of what I'd LOVE our home to "feel" like. It's made up of the colors, textures and accents that make me smile. Some of it's already there... So, this isn't done, by any means, but it is a start. And for the List Maker & Planner in me, I love that I can make a list with pictures! What a hoot!


Let me know if you make one!! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love those inspiration photos! That website sounds like so much fun. I haven't been there because I am afraid of how much time I will spend...yikes!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would do the same thing you did! we have VERY similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete