Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hee Hee Hee... !

Okay, so if you've known me for more than a minute, you know that I like a bargain. And you would know that I don't really care to buy things that aren't already on sale. And if I can find them on clearance, well then -- sheesh! -- all the better! And coupons are king in the Henson House.

So, when I went to review my receipt from Albertson's today, I was expecting to see some significant savings on there. (Don't you just love it when they tell you how much you saved vs. just how much you spent!?) What I didn't expect to see was the following:



I hadn't planned on saving over 64% on my bill!!! How awesome is that!? Of course, I utilized coupons, doublers and a great promo they were having in store -- but really? I never get the type of food I got today for what I spent! It takes planning on my part and concentration while at the store (I'm finding that Matthew is a BIG help -- no joke!), but it's sooo worth it!

Anyway, there's one source of glee for the day! OH! And the Little Huskies didn't win tonight, but they did walk away with a 10-10 tied game. And it was a great game too -- another source of glee for the day! Hope your's was a good one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment