First is my brother, Frank... {here with his beautiful Isabel}

He's a great dad of 5 gorgeous children. Those kids are the best thing to have ever happened to him (other than his AMAZING wife, April!!) They are never in fear of him giving up on them and they always know that he's on their side. They will never question is motives or whether he's the real deal. He is. And that's the best thing he can ever give them. I love you, Bro.
Then there's Matthew's dad, my husband, Aaron.
{first visit to the Pacific -- circa 2005}
He does his best to make sure Matthew knows him. Knows his heart. Knows that he's always going to be there, no matter what. I wish I could have even 1/10th of his confidence as a parent. Of course, he would tell you he doesn't even have that, but I'm not convinced. The two of them are like peas and carrots. Sometimes boiled, sometimes steamed, but always fresh. :0)
These two men are what good dads look like.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment