Well, after reading the thoughts posted, I think we may have come to a decision. After thinking long and hard about the options, what you thought, what we both want ... we're gonna do both! We're going to incorporate both designs into one kitchen. "Huh?" you say whilst scratching your head. "How on Earth are you going to do THAT?" Well, I'm so glad you asked!!
By using light and creamy colored cabinets up and darker tones on the bottom, we think we'll be able to have the best of both worlds and keep the feeling we're looking for.
Thank you, Carrie! I have to admit -- after being a fan of your blog for some time, I am IN SHOCK that you would visit mine, let alone leave a comment! Thanks a bunch!!
And I am looking forward to taking on this task. We'll see how long it takes to get to that first step... ;0)
Yep!! FANTASTIC~ :)
ReplyDeleteI think that sounds lovely! I am jealous of your opportunity to plan out a fun new kitchen. Can't wait to see! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie
Thank you, Carrie! I have to admit -- after being a fan of your blog for some time, I am IN SHOCK that you would visit mine, let alone leave a comment! Thanks a bunch!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am looking forward to taking on this task. We'll see how long it takes to get to that first step... ;0)
I'm really starting to love the two-tone look, plus it is a fab compromise between what you and your husband like for the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen Kristan Cunningham's kitchen reno? It's another two-tone option.