Sunday, August 2, 2009

My 30th POST!!! Horray!!!

And in honor of this momentous occasion, I am linking to a wonderfully sweet and adorable and SMART fellow blogger, Jen at Sanctuary Arts at Home. I urge you to check her out! No, I insist you go there. :~) She is a talented and resourceful woman who knows her way around a spray paint can. And a piece of upholstery fabric. And her kitchen. Check this one out if you like Southern cuisine!!

Anywho, today she is celebrating her 100,000th post AND her two year blog anniversary! WOW to both of those!!! To celebrate with us, Jen is doing some fun giveaways. Personally, if I win, I'd like to get the $20 gift certificate to her
Etsy Store. Don't know what an Etsy Store is? Well, go check her's out and see what you've been missing. Very nice.

Okay, well then, there's MY 30th post. I hope you have lovely day... and you will if you end up looking over Jen's blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations you blogging savant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and congrats on your 30th post! I have you entered! good luck! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will gladly email you my address if you want to participate in my birthday month just email me...tnbfarrant@yahoo.com...when is your bday?

    ReplyDelete