I know of an amazing local artist. She's a photographer actually, but what she does is pure art. Her name is Michelle Sidles and she owns Michelle Sidles Photography. Earlier this year, she came to our home and took some amazing portraits. And not the typical stuffy, everyone-sit-next-to-each-other-and tilt-your-heads-to-the-left-and-place-your-arms-on-each-others-shoulders. No, these portraits were of me and my amazing boys just hanging out. Just laughing. Just living. Pure art.
{one of my faves: my boys in their downstairs climbing room}
Interested? Then I would recommend checking out Michelle's website. She even has a Facebook page where you can you get to know even more about her and see some of her amazing work. By the way -- the picture in my header above is another piece of Michelle's art.Michelle is not just a creator of pure art, but is pure art herself. You won't be disappointed with any amount of time you spend with her.
There you go. My recommendation for the day. Enjoy!

The endorsement check is in the mail! ;) hee-hee!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, you are pure sugar! Just the sweetest thing ever and your words fill my heart to overflowing! :) ((((hugs)))) Thank you for loving me and supporting me and for letting me shoot your AMAZING boys... and for letting me hang off that climbing wall!! ;) LOVES TO YOU!
Does she have any relatives in the same business in Iowa??
ReplyDeleteFathead - I don't believe so. Any plans to head this way in the future? Maybe she and I can do a road trip and come to you?? ;0)
ReplyDeleteI like Michelle too. I found you through her blog, when she gave you the Awesomeness award.
ReplyDeleteWish I lived near y'all so I could meet you and Michelle in person!