
(photo from www.elements4health.com)
First of all, if you can tell me where that phrase is from, then I'll send you some blog-love!
I have to say, I'm quite surprised and humbled that anyone would call out my blog as something "visit-worthy". But there you go. It's been done! My dear friend and photog-extraordinaire, Michelle Sidles, mentioned me as one of the "awesome blogs" that she follows. WOW. I mean really. WOW.
So, I just wanted to give her a little blogosphere shout out and tell that I appreciate her kind words. Oh -- and tell her that I {heart} her!!

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! You put a pic of an ARTICHOKE up!!!! HAHAHHAAA!!! People if you want the scoop you have to visit Bianca's blog at In the Name of Love... Annie... I HEART you back!!! :) You're so funny!
ReplyDeletei know where it is from - but what is blog love?
ReplyDeleteHee Hee! Amy, blog love is just ME telling the world how awesome YOU are -- on my blog! So, where's the phrase from?? :)
ReplyDeleteha ha. it is sally field from her oscar speech. right?
ReplyDeleteDing ding ding!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!
ReplyDeleteI will now compose some blog love for my pal Amy Moore ... be on the lookout for the next post!
my blog is not that exciting. made it so the grandparents can see what is going on with the kids usually. kinda use it as an online journal. :)
ReplyDelete