Some Young House Love!
Okay, so if you've been listening to me rant on this blog for longer than 5 minutes, then you know I am a wanna-be interior designer. I could sit and read through my blogroll all day if I had all day to sit and do anything. One of my FAVE blogs is Young House Love. OH. MY. GOSH. These two are so amazingly talented, amazingly inspirational and amazingly cute! And there's another little Youngster on the way next year!! Yeah!
But back to my reason for all of this: THIS POST. While it's not a creation of these two amazing Youngsters, I do believe that they have a hand in inspiring many people to feel confident in their DIY skills and to flaunt them! {hahaha} IT. IS. AMAZING.
I just wanted to share these Youngsters and this amazing kitchen!
What do you think??
No comments:
Post a Comment