Friday, December 11, 2009

Texture, Layers & Colors

Just came home from a wonderful dinner with some very dear friends.  We went downtown to one of our FAVE restaurants, Twigs, and then walked around to check out all the fantastic Christmas festivites.  I dragged The Boys into Pottery Barn because, well, I love Pottery Barn!  :0)

While walking around, I noticed the textures and layers and colors.  So much to take in.  So beautiful.  It reminded me of some things I've seen online this past week.  I'm inspired to create this feeling in my own home... so here's my "wish list"!



Colonial Accent Chair - Z Gallerie



 Savoy Chair - Z Gallerie




Simone Pillow Cover - Pottery Barn



Havana Basket - Pottery Barn


 
Wyatt Floor Lamp - Pottery Barn

Yes, a lot of it is from Pottery Barn, but that's what I saw tonight and right now that's all I can come up with.  (Read:  I'm very sleepy...)  I just wanted to get some of these ideas on to paper and out of my head before they disappeared.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: