Monday, December 7, 2009

Ten Facts About Me...

Fathead (aka Patty Porter Hansen) tagged me, so here goes...

Ten facts about me (I'm going to totally scam off of Fatty's list -- ala Fanny):

1. I married Aaron Benjamin Henson on August 10, 1996 in Pullman, WA in the church we met in.  (Awww....)
2. I loath the snow. I hate the cold.  I want to eventually winter in Arizona or Florida or SoCal.  I loath the cold, snow.
3. I have only colored my hair in order to cover whites.  Yes, whites.  My hair goes from very dark brown STRAIGHT to white.  And I only color it to match my natural color 'cuz I like it already!
4. If I say I'll never do something, I'll probably end up doing it, but I'll be really upset with myself for doing it.
5. I'm pretty grumpy. Just ask Aaron. (straight copy from Fatty & her Aron)
6. Evenings are not my best time of day. Mornings are okay. Afternoons I'm usually awake.
7. I've never had my eyebrows or upper lip waxed. But I probably should.
8. I wish I was closer to my little Bro.  He's a good guy and I miss the times we had when we were little.
9. I do not miss Clarkston AT ALL.  I do, however, miss my college years.
10. Aaron would LOVE it if we cancelled our cable. He's not a TV person; I am a TV person.

There. Now I'm supposed to tag ten people.  However, I don't have that many to tag, so I'm just gonna wing it!  At the end of your ten facts, tag ten more (if you can). If you're feeling lazy just tag me back because I already did it!

I tag Michelle, Bianca, Amy, Jen H-J, Ally Z, Annie @ View on Design and finally, my Fathead!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You totally crack me up. I love it :) Good job, Annie. I'm proud of your effort. It was nearly as effortless as mine. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete