Tired of blogging.
Tired of writing.
Tired of researching.
Tired of ... you name it.
So, if you're inclined, please keep me in your prayers in the months to come. I'm struggling with all of the responsibilities that come with this office and struggling with being able to let it go. I'm not a "let it go" kind of girl. But I know it will be good for me. 'Cuz my Daddy God has bigger things for me and this is just one little part of it. So, when He says "Move on, Lady!" that's what I need to do. And I'm working on it...
Till Next Time.
It is not requisite that man should run faster than he has strength.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
True. And I have to remember 2 Corinthians 12:9. He's got all the strength I need!
ReplyDeleteAnd He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
{{{hugs}}}
ReplyDelete