Wednesday, January 26, 2011

press pause

Okay, so I've hit a wall. 
A door is momentarily {I hope?} closed. 
And I haven't noticed the proverbial "God opened window" anywhere yet.

I was hoping to launch my design business last week, a.k.a. henson design company.  I even had it all planned that I would have a "Valentine's Day Month" to start it all off!  Doesn't that sound fantastic!?  Well, I thought so...


But, alas, I found out that much of the art I wanted to use is not allowed to be resold.  Did I think that since I legitimately owned the software that I could use the art provided for my own purposes?  Yeppers.  Was I trying to slip one by Microsoft?  Nope.  But no matter what I thought, reality has smacked me in the forehead.  And it smarts ...  Cuz they have a lot of money. To sue me.

So, now I am left to work it out.  "Make it work" like Tim Gunn would tell me.  And that's what I'm gonna do.  Hopefully I will have more {better} news soon.

1 comment:

  1. Well that stinks.
    Make it work, sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete