Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Review. From Me to You.

I'm one of those people who tend to be brand loyal.
And I'm also one of those people who like to spend as little as possible.
These two facts don't typically work well together.
Unless there's a coupon to go with my brand.
Otherwise, it's not fun.

I've typically used Philosphy's "Hope in a Jar" and "On a Clear Day" for my crazy skin.
It's been good.  It did what I needed.  For several years.
But my skin has been changing.
Let's face it -- I'm almost 40.  Er ... I mean, 30.
Oh, heck.  I'm almost 40.

Anyway, Philosophy {and it's price tags} were failing me.
My skin wasn't responding anymore.
So I set out to find something new.
It. Was. Not. Fun.

But here's where I landed.


image source

This stuff is UH.MAZING!
{and no, I haven't received any kind of free sample or compensation for this.  I'm just thrilled with how well it's working!!}

I got it at Target.  On sale.  With a coupon!
Seriously.  It could not get better than that!
But it does!

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro. 
{In the jar, not the pump.  I want to be able to get ALL of the good stuff out.}
My usual combo T-Zone is under control.
The "adult acne" {a.k.a. pre-menopausal skin} has been controlled.
The skin all around my face is velvety smooth.  Even a day later.  Between washing & applying.
The skin around my eyes is soft as a baby's bum.


image source

I also purchased the Skin Renew Eye Roller.  No concealor.
And I've noticed that those crazy, inherited dark circles are lightening up.

Between both of these items, I only spent roughly $25.
The Philosophy products created a $78 hole in my bank account.
I think we have a winner!!

So, there you go!
My very first {I think} review.
From me to you!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try those. I just can't stomach expensive creams so I'm always on the lookout for stuff you can use a coupon on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. I am all over these girl...

    ReplyDelete