Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Ramblings ...

Today is the fourth day of school.  The Boy is  LOVE. ING. IT.  Who knew that going to a smaller district with smaller classrooms, superb teachers and a genuine community spirit would make him so happy?  Oh yeah ... we did.  ;)





I'm loving the bus stop situation.  It's at the intersection of Poe & Dunk and it's fabulous.




I'm really craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  But it's still so stinkin' hot around here.  Normal high temps are like 75* ... instead we're still getting up to 95*.  Boo.  Hopefully we'll see cooler temps by next week.


My Mama might be moving to Portland, Oregon.  Can I just tell you how HAPPY that makes me??  Yes, having my Mama back in my neck of the woods will be great {she's currently in St. Pete's, Florida}.  But just as great is my sincere, whole-hearted love for Portland!  :)  I've already told God that if He ever needs to move us somewhere, I'd be happy to head down there.  {hahaha}

Okay, enough randomness.  Gonna go for my walk.  Talk soonly, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You blogged!! ;)

    I'm so glad that the new district is a success!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete