Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Ramblings ...

So, today is Friday.
Here are my ramblings.
I met a new neighbor this morning.  Just another day in the ‘hood.
IMG_0799

I found out this week that I can no longer enjoy my Fall Favorite Friend {aka the Pumpkin Spice Latte}.  The acid in the coffee is killing me & my tummy.  Boo.
IMG_0781

These came from our deck garden.  There’s still more to come later this week.  You seriously cannot beat home-grown, "nurtured with your husband’s hands" tomatoes.
IMG_0791

We went to the Rockford Fair last weekend.  I really love the small-town feel out there and you can’t beat seeing the fruits of the area’s farmers.  One word: porkchops.  :)
IMG_0793

Finally, my Mama is moving back to the PNW after more than a year in The Motherland {aka Southern Florida}.  I’m looking forward to seeing her more often now!
IMG_0794

That’s all.

1 comment:

  1. I covet the tomatoes You *strike that* Aaron grew. ;)

    ReplyDelete