So, yesterday was kinds busy.
The kind of busy that is enjoyable rather than exhausting.
That’s why I’m late. Here goes ...
It’s been raining here. All week. I’m not complaining. It’s been cuddle up with a hot cup o’tea weather and it’s been lovely. This is at The Boy’s bus stop.
Like I said: rainy. And cold. And dark. But I love it. Another bus stop shot.
I spent all day yesterday crafting. It was wonderful. It doesn’t happen nearly often enough. Here’s another shot:
Capped off the evening with our District’s Homecoming Football game. We won. But we only know that cuz we read it in the paper this morning. Cold, but pretty! My vision of Friday Night Lights.
Finally, today, the weather has warmed up. Enough to cause The Man to get out and dismantle a bunch of garden items. Including the tomatoes. {sadness} And to also discover one tree turning colors from the inside out.
Alrighty then ... carry on with your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment