Well, for a couple of you, this isn’t new news. But I just can’t hold it in any longer.
I.HATE.HALLOWEEN.
There. I said it.
I don’t do spooky.
I don’t do scary.
I don’t do “Satan Lite”.
I know there are many Christians out there who believe otherwise. Who would feel that I am being a tad melodramatic in my definition of All Hallow’s Eve. I’m not. I’m totally being dramatic in how I view this awfulness. I have no problem with that.
But instead of blathering about the typical arguments about how Believers are called to be in this world and not of it, to not mix dark with light or how we are the salt and the light of the world ... I give you this fresh perspective. It blew my mind. I hope it does yours as well.
And for fun, I’d like to start a discussion about all of this ... you up for it? Click on the link below and then come back here and let me know what you thought!
Talk soonly!
No comments:
Post a Comment