Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friday Ramblings ... a little late {again}

Well, I missed the mark again this past Friday.
But I do have an excuse ...
I was in Portland with my Mama & step-Dad helping them move into their new place.  It was a long weekend, with lots of
lifting,
unloading,
unpacking,
repacking {found stuff no longer needed},
and everything else that goes into moving & settling in.
But I do come bearing gifts!  Pictures from the air.
And speaking of the air.
I have not been a good flyer for years.  Don’t like heights.  Don’t like traveling alone.
Did both.  AND I stayed in a hotel all by myself.  It was a monumental weekend.
Enjoy!
IMG_0810
{and we’re off!}

IMG_0811
{Columbia River}

IMG_0813
{PDX, baby!}

IMG_0815
{Heading home ... Mount Hood at sunset}

IMG_0816
{One more thank you to Southwest for a great flight!}

No comments:

Post a Comment